This product contains the DOORS Software and Handbook (as downloadable electronic files). The DOORS Software includes:
- The DOORS Software excel version
The DOORS Handbook includes:
- Instructions for using the DOORS, including pen and paper versions of the DOORS screening tool and software user guide
- Resources for responding to risks
- Risk domains in detail
- Learning guide
$95 (inc GST)ORDER NOW
This product contains the complete DOORS package, including the DOORS Software and Handbook (as downloadable electronic files).
We recommend that you read and understand Technical Information for the software prior to purchasing.
The DOORS Software provides an Excel version of the DOORS screening tool. The Handbook complements practitioners’ use of the DOORS screening tool, providing a ‘how-to-guide’ and offering a comprehensive review of the evidence underpinning DOORS, including the ten risk domains for which the tool screens. It provides information regarding follow-up response tools and decision-making support, and discusses effective strategies for engaging clients in relation to risk evaluation and response.
The DOORS Handbook is best used in conjunction with the DOORS software, which provides further functionality for practitioners. Specifically, the software allows a parent to self-complete the screening tool, and the provision of a fully automated report to be generated for the professional, with tailored follow up prompts.
Please read and ensure you understand the following information prior to purchasing:
- The Family Law DOORS software is compatible with Windows XP SP3, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Micorsoft Excel is required (Office 2007, 2010, 365, or 2016 versions)
- The software requires Adobe Reader, which is available for free download at the Adobe website.
- The software will not function on MacOS, iOS & AndroidOS
- The current software is not screen reader compatible.